-
August 10th, 2005, 12:38 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I don't mean to instigate but...
Well, who am I kidding? Sure, I do! If you search on eBay for shoes for Riley Kish, they fit AG minis! Deb's Adorables carries a lot of styles and colors. And... all the outfits I've seen from my favorite seller come with shoes.
ETA: I have a new outfit for my minis. It's on Josefina right now, and Kit has a dress that I made in the same fabric. I'll try to post pics soon!
Have a great time in Chicago! My mom & I went there for Kaya's birthday last year, and it was GREAT!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 09, 2005 09:58 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks